Re: [MUSIC] Synth Prelude n. 3

On 01/07/2022 19:41, Will Godfrey wrote:
On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 00:20:18 +0200
Lorenzo Sutton <lorenzofsutton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is n. 3 of my Synth Preludes.

This one took a really long time to finish, and compared to the initial
draft I had nearly one year ago, changed quite a lot as time passed and
recent global events unfolded...

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/lorenzosu/synth-prelude-n-03

Archive.org: https://archive.org/details/synth_prelude_03 (includes
direct download links for FLAC and Opus)

Made with Yoshimi and Rosegarden on Linux.

As usual thanks to all the developers of these two music applications
and of all other Linux Audio ones in the 'ecosystem'.

For anyone interested I've also made available all of the 'sources' for
Synth Preludes here:
https://gitlab.com/lorenzosu/synth-preludes/

Oh, you ran it off quickly then :P
As usual an excellent performance, and I'm always pleased to hear the results
you can get with the Rosegarden + Yoshimi combination.

Thanks Will!

Lorenzo