Re: Ambisonics IR-Reverb?

I mean, if you are using this for stereo works, why not decode the impulse response and then feed into a stereo convolution reverb unit?

For b-format works, I'm not sure if this will work the same, but why couldn't you just use two stereo convolution reverb units and feed the w x y z channels to apply the convolution reverb? Ardour has a great feature that allows you to use stereo plugins in multichannel configurations by running multiple instances at the same time. LSP has a stereo convolution reverb you can try.

The second idea may be silly, but maybe it will work.

Brandon Hale