Re: Behringer UMC1820 experiences and sync settings?

Hi,

Now I am looking for similar specs with a class compliant
USB connection.

I know it's not a "recent" device and it's not class-compliant but if it
matches your requirements you might want to take a look at the
Roland/Cakewalk/Edirol UA-101. It's USB 2.0, not class-compliant but
perfectly supported by Linux since ages and it even still runs on my
Windows 10 machine. It is no longer supported on macOS but that makes it
actually quite a bit cheaper when buying it used.
Lots of stuff can be configured on the device itself (sample rate,
internal clock or via optical SPDIF, Input/Output-Blending on the
Monitor output, ...

Has served me very well and has plenty of IOs compared to its small size.

The larger UA-1000 might even support coaxial SPDIF I/O, Wordclock and
ADAT. I never had one in my hands, unfortunately.

	Jannis