Re: Behringer UMC1820 experiences and sync settings?

Nik,

thanks! Are you refering to the UMC1820 or UCA202? Has the UMC1820
really been around for five years already?
What does alsamixer show you for the device when you scroll through the
"Playback" "Capture" "All" views with the TAB key?

best, P

* nik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <nik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2022-05-29 16:52]: