Re: seeking a creative songwriting solution.

Hi,

Given that on the various lists I posed my question, only a single person expressed confusion, I respectfully differ. As I freely stated that I did not anticipate a Linux solution, but was hopeful , indicated my goal, and learned a great deal, I further differ with your stance. granted, I did arrive at the same information from elsewhere much faster than here, perhaps? suggesting your smart questions guide might be at fault?
best,
Karen