anyone with water cooled experience?

I am interested in getting a computer quiet enough for audio work, but
still powerful enough for video rendering as well.
Usually the second part means noisy fans.  Has anyone on the list used a
water cooler system to  move the heat out to a radiator that can be cooled
with larger slow turning fans?  I don't want to invest in a water cooling
system only to find out after I get it that it hums loudly from the water
pump, or the radiator fans aren't actually very quiet, or it makes
gurgling or swooshing noises, etc.

--
Chris Caudle