Re: Live performance gear ideas?

Hi,
Again in context.

What they call DJs nowadays, are using laptops and the sound systems of
the locations were they do their job.

and if one must bring your own sound system? what can work simply with a laptop?

You didn't mention for what grade of professionalism it should be used
or what kind of amplifiers you are already using for your music
instruments or vocals.

I am buying this kind of gear for the first time, which is my questions are so general. When i do a gig, think live jazz performance, largely the venues sound system is used. I prefer consistent professional quality equipment when I invest, which is why I respect your comment about the JvC commercial stuff.
Kare