Re: Problem with SD card and new Zoom H5

On Wed, 6 Jun 2018, David Kastrup wrote:

Faheem Mitha <faheem@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hello everyone,

In my testing of my new Zoom H5, I foolishly did not test the
standalone recording capabilities, which require a working SD card.

I tried using the included SD card. When I tried to format it, I got
an error.

How did you try to format it?  Some devices are not happy about cards
formatted other than with the device itself.

I tried using the H5's own formatting function, of course.

Regards, Faheem Mitha