Re: Some disturbing news

On 05.06.2018 03:42, Tim wrote:

This week must be one of the largest migrations of git projects.
SourceForge (who?) is open for business again, the new owners
  got to work and removed all the crap that doomed it.
They want you... again. They want to re-earn your trust.

I just went to download a Guitarix tarball from SourceForge. I had to allow Javascript, 1 XHR and 1 frame, then was greeted by a "We value your privacy" overlay. Well, at least the download worked even after clicking "I do not accept". It's a free service, but that kind of bullshit doesn't help anyone.