Re: Some disturbing news

I cannot speak to LInkedin spam.
However I could use my linkedin account inclusively prior to the buyout. I cannot now, with inclusion improvements far from certain, according to the LInkedin employee involved. As a result, I look like a spammer in return because I can neither communicate with contacts there, let alone accept invitations from professional associates. Had I known Microsoft would someday own the company I would never have created an account at all.
But this is me,

 Karen