Re: Real Time (this is the name of a song, actually :p)

On 27/10/2016 14:45, jonetsu wrote:
On Thu, 27 Oct 2016 13:27:58 +0100
Yassin Philip <philcm@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Why tanks :) You pretty much sum up what I think, we could be in the
same band, I guess ; This morning I can't even THINK about this
guitar part. Are the voices / reverbs OK? I can't tell now.
The lead vocal is excellent.  Reverb is all right.

BTW, because of how Soundcloud works (not very nicely I find) I cannot
put a 'like' on the song simply because if I do, then it will be added
to my Soundcloud and it does, then after one of my piece has played, it
will go to your song.  What I want is people to stay with *my* songs
and I do not think this is selfish.  It's just that I want people to
hear my music.  If they want to hear something else, they simply go
elsewhere, there are not automatically directed elsewhere.
Yes I see what you mean, it annoys me too, but wait, you mean it does that for everybody, not just for the logged account? How does it work, I mean, if you like something, and then I listen to one of your song (you forgot to post the URL) then I will listen to that song you liked afterwards? Hum. Not completely irrelevant OTOH. But anyway I see you point.
Otherwise I would have put a 'like' on your song.
One of my friend who's a trade sound engineer texted me today "leave your mix alone now, it's fine" (and that's only after he said "beautiful classic song") and he never said that in 20 years. I could fly right now :) time for a new one, lets pump it up a little (now that we finally understand what attack and release mean on a compressor :p) let's downright dance, what if we? Wait, the kitchen. I forgot about the kitchen. Dang.

yPhil
Cheers.

Yassin "xaccrocheur" Philip
http://manyrecords.com / http://yassinphilip.bitbucket.org