Re: [LAD] After LAC is before LAC

On 04/15/2016 06:21 PM, Will Godfrey wrote:
On Fri, 15 Apr 2016 18:09:48 +0100
Yassin Philip <philcm@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Indeed, having missed my Casablanca-Berlin flight, I found it really
awesome to see all the workshops live, to be able to interact live on
IRC, that kind of organizational level is simply unseen around here :)
I'm just really bummed that "essential aspects of mixing" got under the
radar :p That and maybe... Wasn't Will Godfrey supposed to talk about
Yoshimi?
I did :)

https://media.ccc.de/c/minilac16

'Getting to know Yoshimi'
Whoops! This one got under MY radar, I guesss
Very good video recordings although the sound is mono so you partly miss the
full effect of the vector control demo.
Indeed it sounds pretty good here, better than the others I guess..?

Cool, thanks

--
Yassin "xaccrocheur" Philip
http://manyrecords.com