Re: [LAD] After LAC is before LAC

Yeah, sorry but it wasn't streamed and the way I prepared it was without any materials, I just demonstrated what I intended to convey with one my ardour projects. The next time I do this workshop, I'll be sure to record it. I just didn't anticipate that it would be of that much of interest given that LAC is mostly developer or software oriented :)
Regards Gerald / JimsonDrift