Re: which lau distro is more commandline friendly?

On Mon, 21 Dec 2015, jonetsu@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Why would you access the machine remotely ?

because I can, it saves me time, I  have limited space etc. etc.

h>
Technically speaking there is no such thing as ssh telnet.  These two
are different, ssh being secure, telnet not secure.

Oh really? you may want to tell the person who wrote the ssh tellnet client I am using right now, to reach the Freedsb shell at which I am writing this email laughter!

If it is professional, then they will charge for it.  So these are not
professional products per se.

Oh how funny!
did you read the article at all?
professional audio production, as to contrast with consumer based production, that may not be the best way to define the distinction, but never mind.
You are thinking of the wrong industry definition.