AW: [linux-audio-user] ogg player for Windows?

><SNIP> You could always add a brief
> explanation of what ogg is and why it exists to give your audience the
> chance to make a conscious choice instead of just going for the format
> they have been told to use by big brother...

I kinda like that one.  that's even not too bad on the marketing side - you
can get that niche that likes to be ahead of the pc game, or ahead of big
brother - especially if your image is that matrix revolution type thing.
gotta make it easy though.  hmmm....