Re: Root Permissions

Anindya Mozumdar escribió:

Hi,
Probably I framed the question badly, so everyone has misunderstood
what I asked. I am not at all interested in reinstalling or
preventing my friend from doing what he wants. I wanted to know what
he may have possibly setup so that he can become root any time, so
that I can do the same. And I wanted to know how it can be reversed,
so that my own system is protected from such attacks.

Then try to join a hacking mailing list, this mailing list might not be
the kind of list you are looking for. Using tools and programs that you
dont know what they do (at least roughly) just to become root in a
system, as Crag has said is a script kiddie behaviour...

-