powernow-k8: No compatible ACPI _PSS objects found. (Asrock N68-S)

Hi,

I just bought an AsRock N68-S motherboard with an AMD Phenom II 955
processor and I'm getting this message.

Cool 'n Quiet option is enabled on the bios, I retrieved the DSDT (from
/proc/acpi/dsdt) and decoded it with iasl -d, couldn't find anything about
_PSS on it.

I emailed AsRock support but no answer, the bios version that I have is 2.0,
it was released on December 25, 2009.

I have read that it is possible to modify the DSDT to support this, but I
have no idea how to do that, I haven't found much information either.

What do you recommend me to do?, should I try to get more into DSDT? is
adding _PSS to a DSDT an easy task?

I haven't test it on windows, do you think that may help? is there any
useful information that I cat get about it on windows? does windows also
interacts with the Cool 'n Quiet feature using the bios' DSDT or something
else? Will it be possible that it works fine on windows but not on linux? On
the download page there's a Cool'n'Quiet driver for windows. (Is there
anything that can be done with that?)

I also tried to recompile the DSDT and got one error and 7 warnings, the
error was:

DSDT.dsl  4832:  Return (Zero)
Error    4080 -  ^ Invalid object type for reserved name (found ZERO,
requires Buffer)

Which I suppose has nothing to do with this.

Regards