Re: Cannot boot the real thing from HDD

Hello Paul,

Your latest problems are now tracked by:

https://github.com/jbruchon/elks/issues/348

Since I am no more one maintainer of the project, I won't provide any more 'user' support on that mailing list, just 'developer' support.

Please ask here to Jody Bruchon, or post in the opened issue 348.

Thanks,

MFLD