Re: ELKS Split 2

You are welcome, I like very much your optimization job to reduce the sizes of the user land executables.

Starting from now, I will only participate to design discussions if they are related to my field of interests, i.e. porting ELKS to embedded systems and using it to train on optimization techniques.

Absolutely not interested in bloating ELKS to make it a general purpose OS that does not fit in my flashed 8086 device.

About your funny citation : it looks like I was not a strong enough dictator :-D :-D :-D !

MFLD