Re: Obsolete documentation?

Hello Derek and Paul,

ELKS is indeed still SLIP capable : https://github.com/elks-org/elks/issues/304

One has just to change the command line of 'ktcp' to remove Ethernet and put back SLIP.

Documentation is quite outdated. Georges made an effort to document Ethernet and some other things while debugging networking features, but there are still many legacy documents that need to be reorderer and updated.

Thanks,

MFLD