Re: Obsolete documentation?

So what happened to SLIP support in ELKS? 8-bit ISA ethernet cards
(with RJ-45 connector) are very rare (I have only one of them, work nicely
under FreeDOS and in theory it should be supported by ELKS's ne2k driver,
but it isn't). Within my one more XT machine to play with ELKS, serial
port is the only means of external communication. PPP/IP or SLIP is
something ELKS should definitely have IMHO.

Cheers,
Paul