Re: telnetc behavior

Derek,

maybe you try CTRL-M/CTRL-J instead of enter just for testing.

I never managed to generate a signal yet so I could not trigger that message. I tried CTRL-C for that.

You should enter CTRL-ALT-G to release the mouse from the Qemu window. Just CTRL-ALT will not do that and you probably send that signal to the TELNET server.

Georg