Re: telnetc behavior

If I enter just one carriage return I never get a response from the server.

I noticed something else.  If I login as root, then do a ps command,
the telnetd and ktcp processes are displayed as expected;  I then
mouse over and click in my QEMU/ELKS window, then do a ctrl-alt to
exit mouse grab. I get a "signal received:2" message in the ELKS
window, and my ktcp and telnetd ELKS processes no longer show up when
I do the ps command.  It looks like ctrl-alt is killing the ktcp and
telnetd processes.