Re: Question on ELKS networking maturity

I have already done some work on getting ktcp to work with Marc-François' NE2K driver and am pretty sure to get it functional, however, it requires some time. Uncovering bugs I consider not unusual in this process.

Since I am interested to continue with this I suggest not to put this to the side. It would be a big step forward for ELKS to get ethernet working. You could add drivers for different network cards in the future.

Georg