ELKS SourceForge website is fixed up

I've updated the ELKS website. It's not completely up-to-date (I really don't have time to fiddle with the FAQs, for example) but the home page, mailing list page, and download page have been corrected. The front page should point people where they really need to be, the "news" has been pushed to a link at the top and renamed to make it clear that it's an archive only, and "download" now just says "go to GitHub" instead of providing a plethora of broken links.

If anyone has any other suggestions while I'm in here doing the edits, please chip in ASAP. I'm not going to spend much more time on it.

I've also asked Bernhard (a uClibc maintainer) to update the links to ELKS in the historical information on the uClibc FAQ, and he has said he will update them sometime next week. The ELKS Wikipedia page links and information also appear to have been corrected. If you know of other dead links to ELKS (such as the "cix" or "soton" ones) that are still floating around out there, please ask the maintainers of those sites to correct the links.

Pointing to the SourceForge ELKS site should be okay since it basically says "go to GitHub" but the GitHub repo is really the best resource right now for someone who's interested in ELKS.

-Jody