Re: ELKS SourceForge website is fixed up

Hello Jody,

Thanks for you quick response and to have updated the SourceForge site, it is now more clear for the ELKS newbie (like me :-) where to source the official stuff from.

I take the action for updating the French FAQ & Wikipedia pages...

Regards,

Marc-F. Lucca-Daniau