Re: ELKS Git repository up on SourceForge + patches applied

I know there is a way to export a complete CVS repository with history
to git as I did so recently for an other project also on sourceforge
(csvjdbc), I can't remember much more than it was an extension to git,
but google for it and you will surely find it.

if it was me doing the transition, I would definitely keep the cvs
history: I would either construct and publish a git repository that
holds the full cvs history of elks and remove the csv server. as a
second choice I would keep the cvs server in its place but make it
read-only.

YMMV
MF