Has anyone gotten ELKS to run on an I80186 based system?

Hello!
I am looking to make use of the basic items that are part of an I80186
based system here. (I for Intel, even though that firm made the bad
decision to EOL and probably discontinue that line sometime ago.)

I thought it would be appropriate to make use of ELKS for it as
opposed to fabricating an RTOS for it from scratch. Granted this is
asking a heck of a lot of the features found on one such device, but
given the special nature of the I80186 and what ELKS is, it does make
sense in a strange sort of way.

--
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@xxxxxxxxx
"This signature was once found posting rude