Re: New user wanting to help

On 2007-1118 14:01:49, Ben Weiss wrote:
> --- Hans <hans64@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> emulator (which runs ELKS!) are not mentioned on the
>> website, come on guys,
>> it can't be that much work to add some hyperlinks...
>
> This seems like the easiest thing to fix first, and
> makes the project "look" better, so I'd be happy to
> provide some updates to the site.  [...]

but elks is hosted on sourceforge....  (not even so) recently sourceforge
added support for a wiki on their servers.  it is some work to enable
it, but once that is done, the documentation could be updated by more
volunteers (registered users).  I have an account on sourceforge (mfrasca)
and have some experience with setting up sf services on my two projects
(ibo and pwmdockapps), so I'm available for this part of the task.

some years ago I also did some work for elks (init, ls), but I've archived
my old Amstrad PPC640 and I've not booted elks during the last two or
three years...

--
Il Diavolo e' un ottimista che crede di poter peggiorare il mondo.
-