New user wanting to help

Hi everybody,

Wondering how many other brain-damaged people are
intersted in this project :)
I've been wanting to check it out for a while, and
have finally gotten to it- I've got elks running on a
PS/2 25 (8Mhz 8086, 2 720k floppies) right now, and so
far so good! I also booted it on a Toshiba T4500
(486-25 laptop) with no problems. It's fun getting
some use out of old equipment. Especially when it runs
counter to common thinking! :)
Now tht it boots.... I'm working on where to go from
here. Problem is, not only am I new to kernel work,
but also pretty new to coding as well :(  (basically,
I learn things as the need arises) I have a few ideas,
though.

So... what can I lend a hand to? The website could use
a little work, every site aside from the sourceforge
project page and cix.co.uk listed on the main site is
inaccessible. Also, I've come across some mail
archives other than what's lited on vger, which does
not exist. Or... maybe there's a 16-bit gcc patch
someone's been cooking and needs some authentic iron
to try it out on? I've noticed some recent activity in
this area, and it seems that would be a big help- I
had an idea to replace the utils with Busybox, but
couldn't get it to compile with bcc.

-Ben