Re: GCC port for Intel 8086, 80186 and 80286

You forget that assembler directives are different for Gnu Assembler
(gas) and the bcc assembler. Not to forget the fact that gas accepts
instructions like movl, movd etc and many other assemblers do not.
they only accept mov, and figure out the size of the data based on the
registers used as operands. It will have to be done manually and
checked thoroughly.

http://www.vikaskumar.org/
-