Re: Peter, Germany, 3.13.0.68-generic

Gents,

thanks for your answers. My linux knowledge is limited and having said this, it "sounds" that all solutions have a risk of failure and wasting time. Nevertheless, I would give the compiling a chance in the coming days for interest sakes. I just do not comprehend how compiling can upgrade an old linuxant kernel driver to new 3.13.0.68 which apparently is definitely needed? Or is the other alternative to use the newest "old" linuxant driver and see what happens?

BR

Peter