Re: Fwd: Pepe Rodriguez Cuba kernel 3.2.0-24-generic-pae

Hi again!

I have followed Miriam's instructions and ran "sudo make debdist" on base folder of extracted driver then I went to ./packages/DEBS/amd64/dgcmodem_1.13_amd64.deb/ and there I found file "dgcmodem_1.13_i386.deb" and folder with same name (without .deb)
there I ran "sudo dpkg -i dgcmodem_1.13_i386.deb" and process started
then I got again "ERROR: module build failed!"
as I got at the beginning of all efforts :(

Marv S:
I saw on your first email that you did some minor changes on original x64 driver for olemis as Miriam was using i386. Does this same drivers still works for me using an x64?

TIA

sergio