Re: Help with US Robotics usb modem.

Antonio,

I am searching but I can't find any page that will state whether or
not the modem is supported or not through linux :(

http://www.usr.com/support/s-main-menu.asp

I searched on openSUSE forum:
http://forums.opensuse.org/archives/sls-archives/archives-suse-linux/archives-hardware-support/380785-i-need-driver-modem-usb-2.html

In the linmodem archives a page appears but it might be different
chipset that states that there is no linux support?

http://archives.linmodems.org/16910

Since I don't know the exact model no of the modem, if I knew I could
probably tell you more.  ON US robotics page it states that for a
certain
USR5637 USB modem it supports linux too.

http://www.usr.com/products/modem/modem-product.asp?sku=USR5637

I don't know what to tell you at this time.  I would like to know
exact model no/name of the modem and I can try to find out more for
you.

Regards,

Antonio