Re: MODERATE for discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hasehem

  For the modem, from http://www.linuxant.com/drivers/hcf/full/downloads.php
 download hcfpcimodem_1.21full_i386.deb.zip

 Under Linux unpack with:
 $ unzip hcfpcimodem*.zip
 Then install with:
 $ sudo dpkg -i hcfpcimodem*.deb
 Subsequently, the modem should be found with
 $ sudo wvdialconf /etc/wvdial.conf
 Edit in your personal information with:
 $ sudo gedit /etc/wvdial.conf
 and try dialing out with:
 $ sudo wvdial.
 See DOCs/Testing.txt  for details.

We cannot help with the other hardware.

Send any further queries to the List, not directly to me.

MarvS