Re: Alexander Martínez Fajardo, Cuba Nova 3.0 kernel 2.6.32-31-generic

Alexander,

Those files are not necessary.  ModemData.txt is the only one that is
needed.  If you can run additional tests if you have Mindows
installed, it would be better to identify the modem.

If an alternative boot into Microsoft windows can be done, do mouse
clicks on:
Start > Settings > Control Panel > Classical View (for Window XP) > System
Hardware > Device Manager > Modems > Click on the + > Modem. Double click to
expand the graphic. Manufacturer information may be displayed. For example, CXT
stands for Conexant. Click the Diagnostics Tab. Record any hardware ID or vendor
and device information. From the Driver Details TAB, copy out the
VENdor and DEVice information.
Next do the Query Modem and record the ATI specifications displayed such as:
  ATI3 - Agere SoftModem Version 2.1.22
  ATI5 - 2.1.22, AMR Intel MB, AC97 ID:SIL REV:0x27
Try to identify the modem setup file, with name perhaps MODEM.INF.
If may contain chipset Vendor informaton.

Otherwise, your modem could be supported by hsfmodem drivers:

Regards,

Antonio