Re: No Carrier Error

Mojtaba,

It is best before you make the move completely to gnome-ppp that you
use the command line wvdial.  It will help us help you better.

http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/wvdial.html

Use it first,
$ sudo wvdial

and if you keep getting NO CARRIER, we will try to deal with it with
Init Strings, you can add X3 +MS=90, or X3 +MS=34 to your Init 2
string. But first things first.  If you can do a script of what you
are getting, try this

$ script myconnectlog.txt
$ sudo wvdial

$ CTRL+C
-- press CTRL + C key to stop wvdial --
if you could not connect then CTRL+C again or exit and send/attach
myconnectlog.txt to us(list discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) and see how we can
help from there.

> How can I be in your forum?
You may subscribe check the homepage: