Re: No Carrier Error

Mojtaba,

Did you add the line ``Carrier Check = no'' into your file /etc/wvdial.conf ?
You are using gnome-ppp?  You could first try wvdial from command line
and see if you can connect, Please check Jacques' post install
recommendations for wvdial and troubleshooting connections.

http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/post-install.html

Regards,

Antonio