Re: Bill Moore, Canada kernel 2.6.32-25-generic

Bill,

You are correct.  I missed that.  But I did not find a x86_64 bit
driver for Ubuntu, there is one for Rpm and one tar:

http://www.linuxant.com/drivers/hsf/full/archive/hsfmodem-7.80.02.06x86_64full/hsfmodem-7.80.02.06x86_64full.tar.gz

Download that one and look at instructions:

http://www.linuxant.com/drivers/hsf/install.php