Re: Compiling ltmodem under Fedora 13

Jonathan,

The ltmodem package will not work on a 64 bit system, because of a
pre-compiled ltmdmobj.o compiled 32 bit.

The martian package will serve.  But the martian_modem non-driver
helper must be compiled with 32 bit libraries, as it will contain the
32 bit ltmdmobj.o
The martian_drv.ko driver must be compiled 64 bit, to match your x86_64 kernel.

More help later if needed.  Just back from vacation.

MarvS
scanModem maintainer