Re: after all what

Alex,

To set up the modem, it should suffice to
$ sudo modprobe agrserial
Check once with
$ lsmod | grep agr
to confirm that both drives have loaded and
$ ls /dev/ttyS*
to check for the ports creation

If you want to use gnome-ppp front end to wvdial,
you must run its own setup, as its does not use /etc/wvdial.conf,
but rather a hidden ./wvdial (something) in your home folder.

MarvS