Re: after all what

Hi, Antonio, I appreciate your help. But I have something to tell you. After I run your instructions I tried to connet as soon as I turned on my PC, I did it as follow::
I took a look to my wvdial.conf file with:
alexander@Lynx:~$ sudo gedit /etc/wvdial.conf
Everything was all right, afeter that I execute wvdial:
alexander@Lynx:~$ sudo wvdial
The system ask me form permission and ....

--> WvDial: Internet dialer version 1.60
--> Cannot open /dev/ttySAGR: No such file or directory
--> Cannot open /dev/ttySAGR: No such file or directory
--> Cannot open /dev/ttySAGR: No such file or directory

That s why I decided to run yours instructions again::
alexander@Lynx:~$ #!/bin/sh
alexander@Lynx:~$ #
alexander@Lynx:~$ sudo modprobe agrmodem
WARNING: All config files need .conf: /etc/modprobe.d/options, it will be ignored in a future release.
alexander@Lynx:~$ sudo modprobe agrserial
WARNING: All config files need .conf: /etc/modprobe.d/options, it will be ignored in a future release. WARNING: All config files need .conf: /etc/modprobe.d/options, it will be ignored in a future release. WARNING: All config files need .conf: /etc/modprobe.d/options, it will be ignored in a future release.
alexander@Lynx:~$ cp sh connect
alexander@Lynx:~$ cd /bin
alexander@Lynx:/bin$ cp sh connect
cp: no se puede crear el fichero regular «connect»: Permiso denegado
alexander@Lynx:/bin$ sudo su
root@Lynx:/bin# cp sh connect
root@Lynx:/bin# chmod +x connect
root@Lynx:/bin# sudo ./connect
# sudo wvdial
--> WvDial: Internet dialer version 1.60
--> Initializing modem.
--> Sending: ATZ
ATZ
OK
--> Sending: ATQ0 V1 E1 S0=0 &C1 &D2 +FCLASS=0
ATQ0 V1 E1 S0=0 &C1 &D2 +FCLASS=0
OK
--> Modem initialized.
--> Sending: ATDT8314949
--> Waiting for carrier.
ATDT8314949
NO DIALTONE
--> No dial tone.
--> Disconnecting at Thu Jul 15 19:57:06 2010
#

Ok, everything seens to be well done but my intention is that when I reboot my PC, I can to run wvdial o gnome PPP with the actual configuration. I do not want to all the list of command each time I begining a sesion.

Do yu note where is my mistake? What do I have to do?

Thanks for your help

Ochoa
Dr. Alexander Ochoa Agüero
"Las obras de conocimiento deben ser libres..." R. Stallman.

--

Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema Nacional de Salud. La persona que envia este correo asume el compromiso de usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/