Re: problem running bsnl wll cdma for internet through usb.

Arif,

Forgot to mention, check out/look for package usbmodeswitch

http://www.draisberghof.de/usb_modeswitch/

check out threads like:

http://www.draisberghof.de/usb_modeswitch/bb/viewtopic.php?t=322

for more guidance/help.  Let us know if this helped or not.  Even
though this list, is for PCI modems, we hope that we can also help
other cases too.

Regards,

Antonio