Re: ThinkPad X200 modem model

Thanks Antonio,

I got the modem installed following the linuxant guide by installing:
alsa-driver-linuxant_1.0.20.3_all.deb
hsfmodem-7.80.02.05x86_64full.tar.gz

but now there is conflict between alsa and pulseaudio; pulseaudio is
unable of detecting my audio device. I definitely want to use
pulseaudio and no modem sound would not bother me. but I am not sure
by removing the alsa package my modem would work properly, since in
the first try I installed the hsfmodem without alsa and it didn't
detect my modem.

I appreciate your help.