Re: Intel 537EP - driver loads but cannot use modem

This suggests then that there is indeed something to my initial musings
that these boards are marked 537EPG as opposed to 537EP.

So we now know to be wary of those with the following in their LSPCIs,
particularly the "Dell device 1000"
FA82537EP 56K V.92 Data/Fax Modem PCI
(rev
04)
 Subsystem: Dell Device 1000

Perhaps we should query the list for anyone who has a 537EP that came
from a dell system - have them verify their lspci output with that in my
previous e-mail, and also verify if their board is marked 537EPG? (and
whether it works for you or not?!)

Bjorn.