Re: Intel 537EP - driver loads but cannot use modem

Hi Philippe,

I will try this modem in a PCI 2.3 system and let everybody know what the result is...(hopefully I have another system which will work)  :-)

Thank you agin for your assistance!

[ BTW, sorry about the return receipt request, I enabled that a long time ago and just start using this Mail.app installation again...(oops!) ]

-Chris