De: Bjorn Wielens <Uniacke1@xxxxxxxx>
À: Philippe Vouters <Philippe.Vouters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Antonio Olivares <olivares14031@xxxxxxxxx>, Chris Tracy
<chris.t.tracy@xxxxxxxxx>, discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marvin Stodolsky
<marvin.stodolsky@xxxxxxxxx>
Sujet: Re: Intel 537EP - driver loads but cannot use modem
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 16:30:04 -0400

I wonder if this is the same issue I ran in to last year when I picked
up such a modem...
Also identified as a 537, but the board itself was from a Dell system,
and branded "537EPG".

Chris, can you examine the back of your board? Does it say "537EP" or
"537EPG"?

If there are distinguishing marks, it will at least be easier to
determine whether this is a hardware or a software limitation.

Bjorn.