Re: Intel 537EP - driver loads but cannot use modem

Chris,

I had a look at your motherboard features. It mentions PCI 2.2 in the
BIOS Features section of the document at
http://www.supermicro.com/products/motherboard/P4/845/P4SGE.cfm
Unless BIOS selectable, this should differ from a PCI 2.3 compliant
bus.

This could possibly explain the problems you are facing with the SI3052
chip initialization within the Intel's binary code (537core.lib) part of
the 537 driver.
--
sip:Vouters.Philippe@xxxxxxxxx
IM: philvout (Yahoo!)