Re: NULL pointer dereference

I am not sure. I think power_save=0 means that
there is no timeout and snd-hda-intel never sleeps.

My previous kernel (vanilla 2.6.32) did not have
CONFIG_SND_HDA_POWER_SAVE set, so the power_save was
not even an option, and it all worked fine.

There are also bug reports of some high pitch noise
related to the power_save=10 setting, both in Fedora
and in Ubuntu.

--
Nick Zhuravlev
www.auriga.com