Re: ??? sudo slmodemd -c GREECE --alsa --debug=2 --log hw:0,6

Jin,

Please do the:
$ sudo slmodemd -c GREECE --alsa --debug=2 --log=5  hw:0,6
This is to get a diagnostic as to where the failure is occurring in detail.
This will be written to the logfile, which wil be useful.

Also I'll send you a new slmodemd using ALSA 1.0.20 resources, rather
than 1.0.21, to have a more perfect match with the rest of your System

List,
   Can anyone report a success using slmodemd under 2.6.31 kernels?
We only had one success report that I know of under with standard
Ubuntu kernels for Jaunty 2.6.28 kernels, and one success with a
custom kernel.

MarvS